The Christening Corner
Irish Linen Keepsake Christening Handkerchief Bonnet
- This heirloom Irish Linen Christening Baby Bonnet has been designed from a beautiful fine Irish linen keepsake handkerchief surrounded with delicate Cathedral Lace. Fine Irish Linen is the gold standard of linens, and our handkerchief is woven by one of the oldest and most respected Irish Weavers in the world.
- This is a Irish magic hanky bonnet that, after the Christening, turns into a wedding handkerchief for the bride to carry down the aisle as "something old". This hankie bonnet will bring the "Luck O' the Irish" to the wearer.
- Beautifully Gift Boxed • Hand Wash • Air Dry Recommended • Keepsake Bonnet handmade exclusively by The Christening Corner.
- We recommend poem #9 for this bonnet, but you may select any poem you prefer!
#9 Irish Bonnet to Elegant Handkerchief Poem
- This tiny square of linen,
with its dainty Irish lace,
was designed to be a bonnet,
to frame a baby’s face.
- Then, after Baby’s worn it,
snip the ribbons and tuck it away,
to become an heirloom handkerchief,
for Baby’s wedding day.
- And if your baby is a boy,
on the day that he shall marry,
this gift will become the “something old,”
for his joyful bride to carry.